We are currently working on translating the full Danish site into English. We expect the English version to be ready in the end of May 2012.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
About The Tietgen Student Hall
The Tietgen Student Hall is a student residence in the Ørestad district of Copenhagen, Denmark. Through its unique architecture it represents a new form of housing that supports and develops an attractive environment for living and studying by giving high priority to both the community and the individual in new and interesting ways.
The Tietgen Student Hall accepts applications four times each year. In 2012 the application periods are as follows:
1/2 - 15/2
3/5 - 17/5
2/8 - 16/8
1/11 – 15/11
In order to apply for a room at the Tietgen Student Hall you are required to be studying at one of the accepted universities (listed below) for a period of at least 12 months. A number of further requirements will be available on the full version of this site. In the meantime, please contact the administration for further information.
Rued Langgaards Vej 10-18
DK-2300 Copenhagen S
Phone: (+45) 7766 8181
Applicants must attend one of these universities:
- Københavns Universitet (KU)
- Danmarks Tekniske Universitet (DTU)
- Roskilde Universitetscenter (RUC)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- IT-Universitetet i København (ITU)
- Danmarks Pædagogiske Universitet (DPU)
- Danmarks Biblioteksskole
- Det Kongelige Danske Musikkonservatorium
- Det Kongelige Danske Kunstakademi
- Kunstakademiets Arkitektskole
- Kunstakademiets Konservatorskole